OVAL Definitions Database
AISG has created a comprehensive database of over 100,000 custom Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVAL) definitions for vulnerabilities spanning many different platforms, software, and hardware products. Purchasing a subscription to the database includes access to the current database and future updates as well as a license to use the OVAL definitions in your own products or services for the life of the subscription term. Annual, quarterly, and monthly subscriptions are available.
Some key features of the AISG OVAL Database include:
- Over 100,000 original OVAL vulnerability definitions
- Definitions are deployed and tested before being published in our database
- SCAP support
- Coverage for prominent UNIX and Linux platforms including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and Solaris
- Coverage for gaps in vendor OVAL databases such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1
- Coverage for gaps in the public OVAL database for products such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and other CMS products
- Coverage for additional platforms coming soon including AIX, HP-UX, and Microsoft Windows
Please contact us for current pricing.
Already an OVAL Database Subscriber?